<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8395185?origin\x3dhttp://ruohannn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> RUOHAN♥ :D
N ruohannn.blogspot.com

Take Note ♥

This blog belongs to RuoHan
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Love Me? Continue to enjoy your stay!
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO!:D

.Wednesday, November 10, 2004 ' 8:19 PM Y

touching!

Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the parkone night....
Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world
Jasmine: I think so...All of my friends haveboyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left inthis world with out any special person in our life
Daniel: Yup I don't know what to do
Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game
Daniel: What game?
Jasmine: i'll be your girl friend for 30 days and youwill be my boy friend
Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't havenothing to do much this following weeks...
DAY 1:
They watch their first movie and they both touchedin a romantic film
DAY 4:
They went to the beach and have a picnic...Danieland Jasmine have their quality time together
DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they rideon a Horror House....Jasmine was scared andshe touched Daniel's hand but she touchedsomeone else's hand and they both laughed...
DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and theyasked for their future advice and the fortune tellersaid: "My darling, Please don't waste the time ofyour life...SPend the rest of your time togetherhappily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes
DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and theysaw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something
DAY 28:
They sat on the bus and because of a bumby roadJasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident
DAY 29:
11:37pm
Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where theyfirst decided to play this game...
Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want anydrinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road
Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all
Daniel: Wait for me....
20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine
Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Why yes? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran overdaniel and he is critical in the hospital
11:57pm
The doctor went out of the emergency room andhe handed out an apple juice and a letter
Doctor: We found this in daniel's pocket
Jasmine reads the letter and it says:
Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are areally cute girl and i am really falling for you..Yourcherish smile your everything when we played thisgame..... Before this game would end...I wouldlike you to be my girl friend for the rest of mylife....I love you Jasmine....
Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:
"Daniel ! i don't want you to die... I loveyou...Remember that night when we saw ameteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that Iwish we would be together forever and never endthis game. Please don't leave me Daniel.... I loveyou! You cannot do this to me!"
Then the clock strikes 12
Daniel's heart stop pumping
THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Always love your loved ones and show them howyou feel before it is too late...You will never knowwhen they will be gone from your embrace...If youwere given a time to bestow petals of everlastingcompassion and love to your loved ones? Todayis the day....Love them while they are still here...


yours truly ;


N ThatLADY ♥

Yours Truly ♥


RuoHan
22ndJuly88
SP DOPT
✖✖✖✖

Website Hit Counters
Since 16/3/2008
online
Online Casinos



N Sweet Desires ♥

I want.. ♥

work happily!
♥slim down! ):
♥someone to spend my birthday with me on 22nd ):
♥i-river/samsung mp3!
♥never-ending bags!
♥nice long necklaces!
♥beautiful bangles!
♥LV/Gucci/Coach wallet&key pouch!
♥macbook/macbook air!
♥own bed&room! ):

Lists of movies
♥Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen
♥Drag Me To Hell
♥Hannah Montana The Movie
The Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past
Terminator Salvation
Confessions Of A Shopaholic
Bride Wars
♥Saw V


N My Sweet Escapes ♥

My Loves ♥

adeline
charlene
duo jie
fionalex
germaine♥♥
huey eng
jie ying
jolynn
lay jun
kai wen
li hui
leong
madeleine♥♥
pei fen
peggy
qing yu
sebastz
shi rong
ting yun
wai chien
yu zhen


N Sweet Talks ♥

GOSSIPS ♥




N Sweet Pasts ♥

Looking back.. ♥


September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 January 2006 June 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 July 2009